Regularly wash your hands with soap and water, or with a sanitizer.
2. Stay home from classrooms and public areas, if you’re sick.
3. Wear Mask in public places.
4. Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose if your hands aren’t clean.
5. Avoid close contact with any other students that might be sick.
6. Clean the surfaces you often touch.
7. Avoid traveling too much or making frequent trips to public or over-crowded areas.
8. Cover your mouth or nose if you sneeze.
9. If you ever feel like you have cough, fever, or difficulty breathing, seek medical help
10. Keep using hand kerchief.
11. Bring hot water from home.